I have no pictures so here's a wondrous shot of the morning commute.


I get to merge into that? ...Oh Goody :)
I'm sure everyone has been following American Idol...and like others, I too really like David Archuleta, he was my pick of the guys from the start. But I'm definitely also rooting for Brooke White. She's the best friend of a sister missionary my family has known. She asked us to vote for her (although we can't) but I definitely appreciate her down to earth personality and I LOVED her last week's performance. I've always loved this song, but only when it's sung by the right voice...hers was it.
I guess because Syesha is the most obvious talent on the show, they're giving her a harder time. I thought her performance was absolutely superb, but I guess they expect more from her because she does have such a big voice. She did such a perfect job though, I mean sure, she was a little weak on the softer notes, but man when she hits that chorus! I could listen to it over and over again.
Anyways, now that I've had my share of posting American Idol clips haha.
So I've been thinking of recording some clips of my music onto my youtube account lately. I've tried a couple of times, but once again...the uploading takes way too long. It's not like I'm expecting anything to come of it, but sometimes it's fun to share some little tidbits with other people. And I probably should showcase some of it more than I do. Anytime after Christmas is a dry time for me until Easter.
So when I got home today, I had found out that Mark stayed home from school all day and I was a little on the edge, so I just walked silently to the bathroom...ran a hot bubble bath..lit some candles...turned on enya...and laid back in the soothing salts as Mark went for a run. By the time he got back I was so consumed in my bathtime bliss that I didn't even care anymore. I just slipped into my PJ's and here I am, and I am very calm haha. It's amazing what those things can do, I suggest them to anyone when you feel like giving someone a good smack :)
Well I'm off to read some more New Moon...I need to quicken my pace if I want to finish the books anytime soon.
4 comments:
Brooke White is one of my other favorites. She's really good. David is still my absolute fav though. Enjoy New Moon!! Eclipse is WAY better though, so hurry up! ;)
i love the twilight books! i agree with alysha, new moon doesn't even compare with eclipse! how are you liking them so far??
I love that you take pictures on your commute to work.. hhhaa I dont miss those dirty cars in calgary's winter though! and dont fret about the books. I finsihed the first 2 in days, maybe a week.. in NOVEMBER... and now I have been working on number 3 ever since. I have one chapter left!!
Hey from your cousins in CA. The Twilight Books are AMAZING. I read them all in 4 days. I am glad I finally found your blog. Britney and I were talking that we knew you had one but couldn't remember the name. Brit, Summerae and I all have blogs so check them out if you want. Cant wait to see you guys at the reunion.
Aimee
Post a Comment