Anyways, this past week has been quite boring. Just another very long boring week of work. We're still very slow so I find myself wishing the days away. I thought I'd include a day-in-the-life photo for you. Just another luxurious drive home from work. I think the fact that I'm taking a picture says something about how fast we're moving hm? :P
This weekend was a pretty laid back weekend, Mark and I spent it pretty much just chilling at home. I wanted to go see Juno last night, but Mark pooped out. Everytime we attempt to watch a movie at home, I fall asleep half-way through, without fail.
Yesterday I went to a long-awaited dermatologist appointment in the morning only to find out that it was a long-awaited waste. Anytime I've ever gone to those appointments, I have come out with absolutely no new information or any sort of "help". Those people are useless, that's how I feel about them lol. I was already right by the mall, so I spent a couple of hours in there finding sales that I couldn't resist! I've ALWAYS wanted a zen garden, and I got this awesome deal at a store that was closing, I finally have my zen garden :)
Poor Mark always gets sad when I come home with stuff for myself and nothing for him haha. I guess next time I'll have to surprise him with a game or something. There's nothing like a new video game to keep that boy happy.
I spent the rest of the day in Airdrie with my mama. I had to do laundry and pick up some mail. We spent a couple of hours checking out show homes in a new community they're building...my mom wants to go "halfsies" on a new house with me haha. We found these beautiful houses right next to eachother and we were dreaming about buying them. I would seriously love living next to my mom, she's only the coolest woman ever, and I gotta say, it would be very handy. Here's a picture I took with my phone of the one I loved...
It has one of the most beautiful designs I've seen. That front entrance is all open, the stairs lead up to the top level right infront of the door, so it's a high ceiling, and so bright! There's a living room right over the garage there and it's beautiful. The main level has this really modern open design. And of course, it has all of the colour scheme's that I love. It's the corner lot house, with the alley-way in the back. And it's right across from the new church site! It's surprisingly not as expensive as you think. Dare to dream right Emily? Ahh...and I will do just that.
Oh my, I finally convinced mark to let me straighten his hair and we both laughed so hard when we saw the finished product. I think I'll share the laughter with you...


4 comments:
love your drive home picture. so funny! and mark with straight hair...wow!! :) i'm glad he let you do that to him...i love giving jeffrey little "makeovers". you should try makeup next...it's REALLY fun!!!
nice hair mark!! hahaha too funny! i love looking at show homes, although sometimes i get a little sad 'cause i think when will the day come that i can have a house that we all fit in... if only! hehe
Nice Marky Mark, I'm digg'n the straight hair buddy. However, if your wife ever suckers you into letting her put makeup on you, be sure NOT to look in the mirror, it changes your life forever...
BTW I added you as a link on my blog : ) Hope that's alright!
Post a Comment