2.11.2008

Inconvenience

Alright so, I'm back on the blog! I am sorry for my temporary absence. It's not that I was just lazy and was neglecting my blog, but the fact that my blog was neglecting me! I found that it wasn't working properly, wasn't posting what I wanted, wouldn't upload pictures, took forever to do anything. So I decided enough was enough, and I started a new blog. Obviously, I still have the same address so no worries there...nothing has changed other than the fact that I have no comments anymore :( Which makes me sad, but unfortunately I couldn't carry those on over from the old blog. So don't think that I just went and deleted them on you guys. Anyways, now things are in working order, and let's hope it stays that way.

So nothing really eventful has happened as of lately. Today was absolutely brutal, longest day of my life. Lately we have had NOTHING to do, and I mean nothing. We're off-season right now so things are slow. It's funny sometimes because my boss likes to state the obvious by complaining about how she's going to lose her mind. You hear that? Even my boss has nothing to do. On friday, she was looking up exotic places around the world claiming she was "vacationing at work". ( I have the best boss in the world ) But then there's days when you have to "work" and it's literally painful. I had to use all the power in my body to keep myself from drooling on my keyboard.

Tomorrow is Mark and I's 1 year anniversary from the day of our Engagement, as well as when we FIRST started dating. I'm pretty sure he is oblivious so I'll be sure to bring it up in a smug sort of way. Unfortunately Mark has an exam on Thursday night (Valentine's Day) so we will only get a couple hours to celebrate that lovely day, but that's okay.

Oh and a BIG Congratulations to Josh & Lindsay....who had a beautiful baby girl on Sunday, Sybella Lynn Stehmeier.



2 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

oh she's soooo cute!! thanks for posting that picture!! i've been dying to see her!!!! happy 1 year. very exciting!

Emily said...

You guys got engaged on the same day you started dating? (different years obviously) That's so cute...you'd think with two special things on that day, Mark would remember, but you're right, he probably won't. That's a guy for you. :)