3.26.2008

Fuzz Head

So, he did it.  This afternoon Mark shaved off his beautiful curly locks, and he raised over $600.00 for Cancer.
I don't have anything to post just yet, but I thought I'd do a quick one of Mark, since he's just so adorable! I came home...it was a little weird at first...but I think it's really hot. I scared him by telling him I thought it was ugly, hahaha but then I was quick to tell him the truth. I love him!

5 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

WOW I can't believe how much hair you had Mark!! You lost 10 pounds off your head! Looks good!
SS

Freeda said...

I love it Mark! You look like a marine! There's a lot of Ian in you as well! Not bad at all.

Emily said...

Wow Mark, it's not as bad as I thought it'd be. JUST KIDDING!!! I knew it'd be okay, i bet you feel as free as a bird!! Congrats and good work!!

Alysha Sladek said...

way to go! looks great! you'll love it come summer! just don't commit to the 'do for life... jimmy shaved one and has never gone back (sigh ;p )

Jeni said...

HOLY SMOKES!! Your hair was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long Mark! I cant believe it!
And I Love that you did that! Good for you! Sometimes I wish I could be a man just do shave my head.