Anyways, so we had our Relief Society birthday on thursday, I baked a beehive cake for it. I took a picture of it with my phone, but that picture has magically disappeared so that kind of sucks but whatever.
So there's really nothing exciting to report, life is same as usual. Yesterday we went to the car show at stampede grounds. It was pretty sweet, I love how they have all of these contests that they get you to enter, there's always some catch. I ended up entering a few of them, I could care less though...I never expect to win anything.
4 comments:
I can't wait to see the pictures, when Mark shaves his head. Looks like you guys had a blast at the car show.
Need to see the pics of this shaved head!! I don't think I've ever seen Mark with a buzz!!!
It's about time Marky!! Glad it's for a good cause too! Wow...Emily you enjoyed the car show? I would be bored out of my MIND!! But if you enjoyed it, then that's awesome! I bet there were some pretty nice cars there.
Marcus, you forgot to straighten your hair today for work! Now I'll never be able to witness it. However, we're quite excited for the new haircut, and it is very noble of you! From here on in, we'll call you Q.
Post a Comment