5.29.2008

Off To The Woods

I figure since I have nothing else to do during my lunch hour today, I might as well give a little update.

Due to the request of some, I will give you all an update on the Wii Fit. haha
We've been using it for about a week now....I have to say, unfortunately we cannot give a good enough analysis at this point in time, given the amount of time we've been using it. But so far, IT WORKS! It's so fun! My favourite part is doing the body test everyday. The body test consists of a few balance tests, and weighs you in. It tells you your progress and marks it on the calendar. I was delighted to see that my center of balance and my BMI improved. I did lose a couple pounds in a few days, but with me...that doesn't say much yet since I go up and down a few pounds all the time, like most women. With Mark, he also noticed an improvement within a few days in all of the areas. So my honest critique is that it's too soon to give a proper judgement, but as it stands, we find that even after a few workouts things do change. But the key is, you must use it regularly! So we'll see how it goes :)

On another note, the Anniversary is quickly approaching! In 3 hours I'm outta here and then we're off on our romantic camping trip! We've got everything packed, there's just a few last minute things we have to do. So we're quite excited. I'm very interested to see how I'll do, it's been a long time since I've been in a tent. haha But we'll be sure to take pictures and make the memories.

2 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

i've been dying to try wii fit. it sounds so fun. hope you have a great anniversary and fun camping!

Emily said...

that's so cool about wii fit. i need something like that. a fun way to work out! hope you guys had fun, looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing the stories!!