5.21.2008

Rain Rain Go Away

It's already the end of May? What on Earth happened?

This only means one thing......One Year flew right by infront of our eyes. That's right, next week is Mark and I's One Year Anniversary. We would always joke about it being our 3 month or 5 months anniversary, and now the real deal is just around the corner. We were trying to think of something fun to do. At first, I left it up to him to surprise me. Then I realized it was just easier to plan it together, technically we're both in it together haha. So we decided that we're going CAMPING! After thinking about how fun it would be, I realized that I didn't need a big expensive suite in a hotel and whatnot. We've already done that twice anyway. Why not do something different? We're going to a campsite that I've been too in Kananaskis. It's so beautiful there, and we can't wait to get dirty and go biking on the trails, and make smores and hotdogs. So we're definitely very excited. Of course, Mark and I don't have bicycles, so I have to borrow one. Mark, on the other hand, just bought a brand new expensive mountain bike yesterday. It kind of gave me a little heart attack at first. But we know it's going to benefit him. He's planning on riding to work everyday, and that will save money in gas in the long run. Which is NEEDED this summer! Plus, it will keep him nice and healthy...so in the end I'm all for it. But now he has a brand new bike for the camping trip, so that's exciting.

Here's the bike he got, it's called the Giant XTC 2. His new Toy.


I can't believe it's almost June. Next thing I know, it will almost be July, and I'll be going to Maine!!
I don't think I've ever mentioned that...


The middle week of July, we're going to Maine for the Stehmeier Family Reunion! We're so excited. We're spending the first day in Boston, which is gonna be so awesome. Then we'll be in Maine for a week with ALL of the Stehmeier's. I've been looking forward to this for quite some time. Not only will it be a vacation from WORK, but it will also be really fun and different. I love these vacations way more than going to Mexico or something like that.

I bought a Victoria's Secret swim suit online a bit ago. I'm excited, it looks pretty good. I find it quite difficult to find tankini's that actually fit, and I'm too cheap to buy a modbe one...so I bought this one, in this colour. I love it.

Another fun and exciting purchase....

Wii Fit came out today, and obviously was going to sell like hot cakes. Lucky enough for me, Mark had the day off work so he went over to Best Buy to pick it up! I'm so excited to try it out. We wanted to buy it because it looks really fun, but also, I want to see how much of a workout you can really get with it. So I guess we'll see, and I'll report back!


5 comments:

Suzanne Lee said...

Hey Emily,
Your plans sound very exciting for your anniversary. I love camping what is the place called that you are going to in Kananaskis? (don't know if I spelt that right) Well I hope to go with Jay this summer too! Its good to go out and do this kinda stuff before it gets harder to do because life gets crazier! Well I hope you have fun!
Take care :)

Alysha Sladek said...

sounds fun! maine - wow, i didn't know that's where it was. how fun. i can't believe it's been a year already! CRAZY ! happy anniversary and have fun camping (you're a LOT braver than I am!)

Emily said...

wow...you are always doing fun things. maine will be soo cool. i agree, visiting different places in the US are so much more fulfilling than beach vacations. but maybe not as relaxing! we'll have to play on your wii fit one of these days, it looks so fun! oh...and happy anniversary!

Kandice Stewart said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year! Camping sounds like a fun way to celebrate it! Did the weather cooperate for you over the weekend? Hope it wasn't too rainy! And tell me how the Wii Fit is... I've been wanting to try it as well -- it boggles my mind how it can sense what you're doing. Definitely keep us posted! :D

Suzanne Lee said...

Have you played the Wii Fit game yet? Do you think that you could actually get a good work out from it? Im so curious to know!!