Well this entry won't be a very long one considering it's lunch time at work and I have about 3 minutes left. Isn't it lovely how I only write on the occasional work lunch hour? That just goes to show how lazy I am, and how boring my lunch hours are! lol
So the reason why my title is 20 & 24 is because Mark and I both celebrated our birthdays within the past month. Mark turned 24 on Sep 28th, and I turned 20 two days ago, on the 30th :) It was lovely, I suppose, not really as thrilling as they use to be haha. But I am very glad to be 20, it's about time...now the trick is stopping time so I never get any older than this :P
So there's been a few things going on. On October 17th I got in my second car accident. I was driving home from work on deerfoot rush hour, and as I was shoulder checking the traffic in front of me haulted, I didn't notice and rammed the car in front of me. My fault...It was hard enough that this was my second accident in 3 weeks, let alone being that it was my stupid fault. I was quite upset and balled like a baby when it was all over. I dont think Mark's ever seen me that upset, I was a wreck. It was just the hardest thing to deal with, the fact that I didn't know how was gonna happen, how much extra financial burden that would cause, and I just felt like an idiot with really bad luck haha. We actually STILL haven't gotten things under control yet, but apparently we will only have to pay quite the small fee for the whole thing and it will be done and over with, which is very nice. But now I'm finding it very difficult to adjust to driving again. I completely lost my confidence, it's amazing how much damage 2 accidents in a short time can do to you mentally. I just can't drive like I use to in rush hour, it's so much extra stress for me now. I just find myself wishing for the day when I won't have to drive that dangerous drive anymore.
Unfortunately we still haven't even organized anything with the first accident, we're still waiting for money for my trashed car and for them to take it away. We also have to wait until my physiotherapy ends in order to get any sort of money for my whiplash. Which will be pretty soon I think anyway.
As luck would have it, Mark's car has also been on the verge of dying. So now we're looking for 2 vehicles. Isn't that nice? lol Well we've found a few things, we just keep looking. I'm sure we'll find something. So we'll see what happens on that front...
Other than all that junk, things are going well haha. We still have a place to live, clothes to wear, food to eat, it's all good haha. Nothing really exciting lately, besides my birthday I guess. Lastnight we went to Dave & Ashley's place and ate pizza and watched a scary movie for halloween night. That was quite enjoyable. I can't believe I didn't eat ANY halloween candy this year, isn't that nuts?
But things have been kind of rough with me lately, my body's been going through a lot with aches and pains, and trying to get that sorted out, while something else goes wrong. I mean of course, when one thing goes wrong, everything else does too right? Im having jaw problems, for some reason my joints are locking a lot more than I'm used to, which I'm not sure if that's linked to the accidents or not..and feeling just exhausted, so that's probably why this entry isn't exactly a ray of sunshine. Maybe I should blog when I'm not a work? They'd probably be a little bit more positive hahhah.
Wow I just realized, I keep writing on the 1st of every month, random. Mark and I have been married for 5 months today!
Alright well I'm 11 minutes past lunch, I guess I had more to say than I originally thought. Ta-Ta!
Emily
(P.S) Please excuse my terrible grammar and punctuation, I'm usually typing these things up in like 3 minutes. lol
11.01.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment