11.28.2007

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged....

What is his name? Mr. Markyboy
How long have you been married? 6 months in 3 days :)
How long did you date? Exactly 1 year until engagement
How old is he? 24, I love how much older he is than me :P
Who eats more? I could definitely give him a run for his money! But yes, he eats more.
Who said I love you first? He did, took him long enough! lol
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? I'll have to say I do
Who is smarter? Mark most definitely, although sometimes he makes me wonder haha
Whose temper is worse? Ohhh boy, haha I have to say mine is
Who does the laundry? I pretty much do
Who does the dishes? Marky does them way more than I do haha, he knows how much I hate doing them by hand <3
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, we randomely picked our sides, and NEVER switch. lol
Who pays the bills? We both do, but I handle the finances, it's no touchy for Mark haha
Who mows the lawn? Rob does! haha
Who cooks dinner? We both do, he likes to help me out when I'm tired :) Although, his might be a little questionable, they're made with love haha
Who drives when you are together? It always use to be me, since the accidents, it's him.
Who is more stubborn? Oh that's a tough one, I definitely think we're equally stubborn
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Mark is, come on, I'm never wrong haha just kidding.
Whose parents do you see the most? We probably see Mark's more often. But it's a close call.
Who proposed? Mark
Who has more friends? Use to be Mark, but since we got married we kind of don't have many friends anymore haha.
Who has more siblings? He has 6, I have 4.
Who wears the pants in the family? I just asked Marky, he said In some ways he wears them, and in some ways I wear them...I guess that's true...haha

I tag: Anyone who hasn't done it :)

No comments: