So last night was our first Messiah performance of the year, I came out of the room to see mark all dressed up on the couch and I was all dressed up in my matching get-up, and that's when you're like YEP it's that time again. Everyone always looks so good though, I personally like getting dressed for messiah, I feel pretty, haha. And Mark always looks so handsome.
It went very well. I normally don't get emotional during Handel's because I concentrate fully on doing well and keeping in time...but this time during the Amen chorus, I could've just stopped and cried. But I have this disease where I can't cry and sing at the same time, some people do it so well, but I unfortunately do not have that skill haha. So I just kept on goin'. I'm sure Mark is starting to get sick of my venting afterwards of how I felt, the way the choir sang, the way I sang, blah blah. It's the only time I have much to say about anything. I'm even more excited for the next two performances, I hope they're spectacular.
This past week has been a very frustrating week for me. I only worked 2 days but I felt like I was working my butt of the entire week. It was the remembrance day holiday, and then I got the flu. Mark and I spent an entire day looking for cars, it was maybe the most un-enjoyable thing we've ever done. It's not fun shopping for a car when you're not financing, that's all I have to say! I just found myself feeling so defeated and stressed about it. Every time I thought about it, I felt sick knowing that none of these cars would even be a possibility. I've already lowered my standards, but it's so difficult for me to spend thousands of dollars on something I think I'll end up regretting. But we're under a time restraint, and I need a car as soon as I can get one. So I need to do it whether I want to or not, and believe me, Mark and I reallllly don't want to haha. You'd be surprised how tiring and annoying it gets. But I just keep praying we'll have a miracle and some perfect little car will appear, wanting me to purchase it haha.
11.18.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment