6.10.2008

Aunty Enimy & Silly Uncle Mark


Helllooo Everyone

Let me just say that there is nothing like the aroma of homemade chicken soup, of which is filling my house right now. haha and it's just about done :) :)

Last week was quite eventful I am happy to report. Josh and Lindsay and their ADORABLE kidlings, were over from BC for the week. They came for Mikyla's grad. We spent everyday over at Mark's parent's house so we could spend time with them. It was quite fun. We got our fair share of playing with Maya and holding baby Sybella. I can't seem to get that glorious baby smell out of my nose! Maya referred to me as Aunty Enimy or Aunty Em. She couldn't quite grasp Emily. She also liked to refer to Mark as her Silly Uncle. He often finds himself doing strange things to make children laugh, and even Maya realized how wierd he acts sometimes. It was quite hilarious, she's a sharp girl. I'll have to add some photos later...I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet.
Other than that, there was nothing else we could fit in! We spent a lot of time with them, which is good...we only see them a couple times a year pretty much! Hopefully that will change now that they're in Kelowna :)




Friday was Kyla's grad, so we went to that. It was nice to be at the house and see all of the kids come over in their fancy attire. Kyla looked BEAUTIFUL, of course. We had the camera so I took a few shots of her and her friends. I was happy we brought the camera, we had a lot of fun. There were tons of friends and family taking pictures. I wish I had that many people at my grad taking shots of us!
I'm glad I can post the photos on my blog...after realizing that facebook completely drains any colour or definition the photos have, I'm not a big fan of that.

I have nothing else to report....except that by the time this rain streak is over, it BETTER be like a rainforest out there! Things are already looking so lush, but I expect bright colours all summer! It's something we deserve after experiencing this depressing weather for weeks.






















3 comments:

Emily said...

WOW!!! Emily, those pictures are AWESOME!!! They look so professional!! I'm very impressed! You had beautiful subjects to work with too! Mikyla looks amazing!! So did both Erika and Hailey too! Such beautiful girls! I love that first pic of those 3 lifelong friends! It's crazy that they're graduating!!! AHHH!!

Slobodans said...

You take beautiful photographs! I have to admit, I'm jealous of your talent!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! You should do some professionally. Mikyla is so GORGEOUS. I love the dress too. See you guys in 3 weeks.