So my mom was a little bummed today, but she's pretty strong. Tonight Mark and I dropped off some dinner and flowers after work and kept her some company. She gave me one of my grandma's necklaces, I love it.
So today I had my annual review and wage increase. I was quite annoyed by the fact that it wasn't what I was expecting, with the gas prices and cost of living rising. Considering I drive half way a cross town everyday......oh well, whatever.
I found it quite funny though, I got crap for too many personal phone calls and internet usage. haha (truly conveys my interest in my job) My boss claimed "We're afraid people will see it as...maybe we don't need 3 people in payroll" ...uhm maybe you're right?! haha We totally don't need 3 people, it's quite ridiculous actually, but whatever...I get a paycheck.
Anyways, nothing exciting to say other than the fact that these past few weeks have gone by so fast I don't even know what day it is anymore. Not like it's a good thing either, I need some excitement! To be honest I wish I could just get a new job, I'm honestly getting quite stir crazy. Something's gotta change.
On a happy note, I have the best husband in the world.
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. It's nice to know that she's not in anymore pain and in a better place though. Where do you work?
Post a Comment