So today Mark made me laugh with the FUNNIEST thing. I was very moody and didn't feel like making food, let alone do anything. So he forced me to go for a drive, and we ended up picking something up to eat. First we went through the A&W to see if there was something we'd want.
The conversation went a little something like this:
Kind Asian Lady: "Hi, one moment please"
(Mark and I discuss food)
Kind Asian Lady: "Okay hi, what would you like"
Mark: "One second please..."
Kind Asian Lady: "Okay say hi when you're ready"
(Mark and I decide we don't want A&W)
Mark: "Okay, nevermind...thank you"
Kind Asian Lady: "You change your mind ma'am? Okay see you another day"
Me: "Mark, I think she just called you ma'am"
(I laugh)(Mark scowls)
So then we decide we want BK, so we drive over to that drive thru.
And to my extreme pleasure, here's how this one went:
Kind East Indian Lady: "Hi, what can I get for you?"
(Mark places order)
Kind East Indian Lady: "Okay, is that all for you ma'am??"
(I laugh hysterically)
Mark: "Yes, and I'm a SIR THANK YOU!!!"
Kind East Indian Lady: "OH! *giggles* I'm sorry!"
I thought it was quite funny. The poor woman was so embarrassed. I couldn't believe Mark said that back! Normally he's so calm and he'd just ignore it, but I guess being called a woman twice, was a little too much to handle haha. Poor Markyboy.
Anyways, I have nothing else to say.
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people
"His dark eyes were critical of my reaction" -Bella, Eclipse.
I tag whoever wants to do it! :)
4 comments:
That is ABSOLUTELY hilarous!!!! Hahaha Mark! Don't worry, you don't sound like a "ma'am" to me! But man, is that funny! I'm so glad you shared that story Emily, it made me totally laugh out loud! :)
ooooo love that it's from eclipse! that story is too funny!! oh marky boy!
Funny story!
Yeah, facebook was sucking up too much of my life, so I decided I needed to get off it. :) Glad you found us and that we can keep in touch again! Hope everything is well with you guys! I've added you to my friends list too. :) ttyl.
Thanks for sharing. I was cracking up. It totally made my day. Maybe Mark should try talking in a deep "big boy" voice. :)
Post a Comment