Alrighty so it's been a month and half, not too too bad haha, okay that's pretty bad.
So nothings really new to be honest, we bought a new tv! It's a 46" flat panel, sharp LCD. It's pretty, I love it. We had a piece of junk before, so it was a very nice change. I'm really excited, we're going to conference this fall. I didn't think we were going to go, but we are and I can't wait. It's so nice to have a few days off work, and even nicer when I get to go see family and Temple Square! Still my favourite place in the world, I will never get enough of it, it's so amazing there.
Mark got called as the Elders Quorum President in the Chinese Branch. He was pretty surprised by that, I wasn't lol. It's really good for him, I know he'll do a lot of good there. The only bummer is that I'm in 17th ward by myself, I'm sure I'll make a couple friends maybe, lol but I'd like to be with my husband in church. Oh well, we'll make it work. I know that it's what's best.
Yea I don't have any exciting stories like all of you women with children. haha There's so many stories of mischeif and adventures. With me, well I don't have anything exciting that I do haha. Mark says that I need to get a new hobby, as of right now all I do is sing...and I don't even do that much anymore. lol I'm having a hard time thinking of any hobbies I could take up. Any suggestions? What do you guys do for fun?
Well I'm off to work again, Ta-ta!
9.13.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment