so we've been married for 2 months tomorrow. By golly we're like an old married couple, haha Just kidding. Although sometimes we think we act like it. :P
Well things have been good. It's crazy how much times flies when you have the same routine everyday. Mark and I are trying to find different fun things to do so we don't become robots, lol. The only thing I find kind of difficult getting use to is the fact that we both work so much and there's never enough time off. Never enough time to ourselves, and never enough time with eachother. But I guess that's just the way life is eh? Let's just say I'm a big fan of the weekends haha.
This past weekend we went to West Edmonton Mall with a bunch of people. We had such a fun time. We were with single adults, so they said they admired us for coming out and not being one of those newly married couples that drop off the side of the planet and are never seen again lol. But we basically have become one of those couples, that's probably the first time we actually got out since we got married, like with other people haha.
Now it's a long weekend coming up, but Mark has to work on Saturday so we can't go do something fun. Which is a bummer, but oh well, we have monday I guess. Usually we just use our days off to run errands, how fun is that lol.
I'm so excited for this Christmas. We're going on a cruise with Mark's family. So that'll be really fun.
So there's one thing I've really noticed since I've been a married woman. When I was at BYUI, a married friend of mine was trying for a baby after 1 year of marriage. And she specifically told me... Now once you've been married, watch out for the strong desire you might have for a baby of your own, you'll want it so bad, but just wait! It's worth it to wait. ...And I was like okay crazy lady, I think I can control my urges, and I think I'll be fine for a year. But boy was she right, haha baby fever here I come. I just love seeing moms with their children and how much they love them. Anyways, just something I've realized. haha Gotta tough it out.
Well I better get back to work now, we'll see how long it takes for me to write next time :P
Em
7.31.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment