5.30.2007

Wedding Ready

Holy cow, my oh my, haha That's all I can say.

Time has been flying by like no other. Things have been so crazy, and the craziest thing of all is the fact that the wedding has popped up out of NO WHERE. I mean, obviously we knew it was coming, but it's crazy how it's suddenly only 2 days away! Mark and I are getting married in 2 DAYS! WE are SO excited. Most of all we're just excited to get this wedding over with so we can be married and start our lives, we don't want this stress anymore lol. But as stressful as it may be, we are enjoying it, we know that it's bringing us that much closer to where we want to be. We're just excited for the wedding day, so all of this stuff we've been doing will finally pay off haha. From there on out, man, it will be bliss haha.

Mark and I, and our Parents went to the Edmonton Temple on Saturday to take out my Endowments. It was so great. I loved it. Having my family there was just awesome, and most importantly, having Mark there with me, was such a great experience. So that was definitely a big step closer to the big day, and it made the wedding day seem THAT much closer. It definitely brought us together. So that was pretty cool.

Anyways, that's the update I suppose, Wedding, here we come.. :D

No comments: