Alright so it's been a while since I've written last.
Man it's crazy to think that I was still living in Rexburg when I wrote that. Not only that, but I still had a month until I was going back home.
Sometimes I almost forget that that part of my life actually happened lol. It was my life for three months, I got use to it, and now I don't even remember what it was like. It's only been like a month but it's crazy how fast I've had to adjust to this new life. First I'm trying to adjust to living back home with my family, and living in Canada, and now I'm trying to prepare myself to move again to live with Mark and adjust to that lifestyle. It's going to be a crazy year haha.
It's definitely safe to say that things have been hectic. I remember Mark's mom asking me one day soon after I returned home to Canada, if I was stressed at all...you know, because of wedding plans and whatnot. And I remember thinking to myself, no...I'm really not stressed, this isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Well yea, I spoke too soon. That's only because I had barely started planning. At times I have seriously wanted to rip my hair out lol. I never really realized how much time it takes up. I've been trying to find a steady job, which I haven't been able to find yet, but that in no way means that I haven't been busy. I feel like my full time job is planning our wedding lol. At times it's been a little too much and I need to get people to help, because I tend to feel the need to do everything on my own. But things are slowing down now, It was really this sudden rush of everything at once, so a lot got done within a week-span. I honestly can't really think of a million things to do anymore, so I think that's a good sign lol. There's just the few things here and there that take time to do.
So I did buy my wedding gown in Provo. I had such a good time searching. I had SO much selection! I loved almost every dress I tried on. Mark's mom and sister's were such a big help. I ended up finding the perfect dress that just stuck out more than any other. We all love it. So I was very happy about that. It was just shipped a few days ago. I CANNOT wait! I'm so excited, I keep forgetting what it even looked like on me. I only tried it on once and never saw it again haha. I guess that's a good thing though, if I had it, I'd probably try it on everyday and get sick of it or something lol. I'm so pumped though, it should be here this week!
So yea we've got most of the invitations sent out. There are definitely a few here and there that we still have to send. It's such a tedious process! Boy oh boy. It was fun at first, but it got old fast lol. But I'll have to post some of our engagement photos.
My Bridal Shower is this Friday, May 11th. I'm getting pretty excited about that as well. Time flies, wow. I can't believe my own bridal shower is in 4 days. It just gets so crazy the closer things get. We're going to be married in 25 days. That's a lot sooner than I realize I think lol. I'm so excited.
We also just found a place, well we always knew it was there, but we just confirmed that we have it! We're living in the Hornberger's basement suite. Those of you who know of this place, probably won't be too surprised that we'll be living there haha. It's quite the popular place for newlywed's to have as their first home. But yea so that's just in NW Calgary, nice location. I haven't actually gone to see it yet, so I'm excited to go see it this week. I'm very grateful to Katie and Rob and helping us out. I'm surprised they're not sick of people living in their basement yet lol. So yea, we're very excited about that.
Anyways, that's all for now. I'm sure I will find plenty of other things to talk about later on.
I love my future hubby <3
5.07.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment