6.08.2007

Mr. and Mrs. Stehmeier

WE'RE FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!

That's still so exciting to me haha, obviously. Even though it's not even close to being a long time, I can't believe we've been married for a week already. It feels like it hasn't even happened yet, that's how far behind I am lol.

The wedding was absolutely magical. Everyone had such an incredible time, but most importantly, Mark and I had an incredible time. We had such a great experience in the temple, and that drive home back to Calgary was such an awesome time for us to just talk about everything, and just marvel over the fact that we were finally married. lol
After having the opportunity to be Sealed in the Temple for time and all Eternity, you definitely appreciate certain things a lot more, because you understand them. We are just so grateful for the blessings we've received. We had such a wonderful day, everything worked out perfect, and we've been LOVING married life. I love my husband, he's absolutely amazing.

We have been Beyond busy. We've had to plan out each day in order to set our priorities, and get things done at the right time. We started moving into our new place on Monday night and we've been gradually moving in this whole week. It's so tough, we work all day and by the time we get home, we have to leave again to get a whole bunch of stuff done. I'm surprised we've got as much done as we have. But it's been great. The most important thing is that when the day's over, we're side by side, and we start it all over again the next day, but end it again, with eachother. There's just no better way to rejuvinate, atleast not to me. That keeps me going lol.
And we LOVE our new home. It's just ours, and it's not big and fabulous, but it's cozy and it's just home. We love it, we can't wait to be fully moved in so we can just spend some quality time watching a movie by the fireplace together or something. That'll be nice.

One very exciting thing, We're leaving on our HONEYMOON tomorrow morning!! YAHHH, that's so crazy, we both have no idea we're leaving to Cancun tomorrow, to be honest. I think it'll hit us when we get to the airport haha. I love airports, they're one of my favourite places to be. So we're pretty excited, I can't wait. It'll be SO nice to finally get a break. I need to catch up on my sleep lol.

Well That's all for now, I'll post wedding photos as SOON as I get some.


Emily Stehmeier

No comments: