There are a few reasons for this decision, but it doesn't really matter.
I will carry out the rest of this year, since it just makes sense. But after December, I'll be done.
There probably won't be very many entries over the next few months, but I'm sure I'll like to include a couple of Christmas posts.
Thanks to those who have read my blog, and I wish you happy blogging :)
Emily.
7 comments:
What Why??? I don't understand????
Maybe you can start a new one one day??
Well thats too bad, i have always enjoyed your comments too.
I hope all is going well you and Mark :) Take care
I am sadened to hear about the death of your blog... Hopefully you will return to the blogging world one day. Say hi to Mark
what the heck? why? you must explain! that's sad, i love checking your blog too!! :( would you consider just making it private? well, i guess i can just respect your decision even though i don't understand! :( and it makes me sad. :( i'm just bugging you, it's okay, it's not like i won't know what you're up to, mark and jeffrey are together all the time! :) i look forward to the remaining post!
:( this does make me sad!! i love to hear about you guys!... i will have to just find other ways now, but for the record i have enjoyed your posts and pictures!
Well I'm sad to see it go, it was such a good way to keep in touch. I guess there is always Facebook. Hope you guys are doing good.
Hope everything is okay with you. Sorry to hear this, I think we have been able to see more of what has been going on with your family (Stehmeier's) then in my entire life!!! Thanks for letting us be a part of your family for the past while. Good luck and take care.
What???? You can't just kill your blog!! That's the saddest thing I've ever heard :( I'd advise against it ;)
Post a Comment