9.03.2008

Wait A Minute...

I've noticed I spend most of my posts marveling over the fact that time passes by so quickly, it's ridiculous.
But that's pretty much how I feel all the time. It always seems so long, and so short at the same time. I blame it on myself.
I try to tell myself not to wish the days away, or else...next thing I know I'm going to be 30. I'm trying to enjoy my early 20's as much as possible, but that can be difficult to do when 80% of your time is spent doing something that makes you want to rip your eyes out.
I can't believe I'm going to be 21 next month. That's so unfair! I've always wanted to be 20 since I was a little girl playing with barbies, honestly it's always been the "perfect age". I was right! There's nothing like being 20, I absolutley love it. I hated 19, and everything before that. But now, I don't want to be 21, I don't want to get older! I mean, sure, obviously 21, 22, etc...is still so young. But I'm on the fast track to a crazy life that is going to fly by so fast, I'm going to be 50 in no time. Anyways, I'm really not that worried....but I would like to stay 20 for another year.

The reason I've gotten into this rant, is because it's already September. I turned around to find an office supplies magazine on my desk, "Time to order your 2009 Calendar!" ..YEA RIGHT! I swear I just ordered my 2008 one a few months ago....maybe not. Oh well, I'm really quite excited for the end of this year.

Anyways, nothing really new to report...Mark surprised me with the 4th season of The Office lastnight, YAHH, we're very excited to watch it.

I thought I'd post some pictures Mark & I took of our adorable nieces in Maine this summer...enjoy!







































2 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

they are such adorable little girls! great photos!! i can't believe it's september already. this summer has flown by.
you made me laugh when you wanted to stay 20.... kinda sounds like bella.

Emily said...

those girls are beautiful!! you did a great job with their photos!