Well this weekend has been a really good one! It actually feels like it's been a long one for once. Normally my weekends go by SO quick no matter what, but this weekend's been great.
I was also very happy to only have a 3 day work week. We had Tuesday off for Canada Day, and then I got Friday off as a "stampede day". Mark just had the morning off.
Mark's work had a BBQ Friday afternoon so we went to that. That was fun. Mark had to start work, so I drove back home and soaked up some of that July sun. There's been a few too many clouds lately though, one second it's sunny and hot, the next it's overcast and there's a rainstorm going on. It gets a little annoying. Oh well.
But most exciting of alll, this is what I did Friday afternoon!!...

That's right, the hair is no longer....well it is, just a lot shorter haha. I've been planning on chopping all of my hair off for awhile, I was just waiting for my natural colour to grow out. Probably the first time I've had my hair this short, and mostly natural since I was like 10 haha.
So I'm pretty excited about that. I was a little nervous at first, but I absolutely love it. It's SUCH a relief, I feel so free haha. I was getting so sick of taking 20 minutes to do my hair.
Friday night Mark and I decided to go see Wall-E.
3 Words.......BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!
I have a huge love crush on this movie lol. I strongly recommend it to everyone! It's so absolutely adorable, I loved it. I underestimated it at first, and it definitely surprised me. So go see it!
Saturday we spent the day at Stampede. We went to a stampede breakfast in the morning, and then headed over to the grounds. We had a really good time. It was beautiful weather, and it wasn't too crowded. And best of ALL, I got a SHAM-WOW! haha I was really into it when I saw the infomercials on TV, so when I saw it at Stampede I was pretty excited. It was the one product that people were constantly swarming around. They were giving away 2 rolls for the price of 1 to people who could show them a 20 dollar bill right away, so I got on that pretty quick. I can't wait to test it out, the VERY first infomercial I've actually been interested in haha.
After stampede, we went to Red Lobster to celebrate my brother's birthdays. After that my family decided they really wanted to see Wall-E. So yep, we saw it again! haha, first time I've ever done that!
So all-in-all, very eventful and fun weekend!








7 comments:
I love your hair cute. So CUTE! Look like you guys had a great weekend. We saw Wall-E on opening day and loved it too. I am a little slow on getting that post up. Mac bought some of those shammie things too, they work pretty good. See you (well meet you) in a week! YEAH
your hair looks super cute! those corn dogs look soooooo good. we did have one, but i wish i'd have had another one! mmmmmmm... love stampede breakfasts too. the lines can be crazy, but they're just so fun. can't wait to see wall-e. my kids are excited, and i'm glad to know that it's worth seeing.
You are such a babe! Your hair looks amazing! I LOVE IT. I miss the stampede so much, what a great place. My favorite treat is the pinapple whip ice cream stuff. OHHH yum. We took David to see Wall-E last weekend, and I left like 30 mins into it, because Sadie woke up, and I am sad I didn't get to finish it. I guess we will have to go back if you say it is that good!
hahahah You bought the Sham WOW!!!! My husband wanted those soo bad- it was the only reason he was excited to go into the Round Up Centre. Anyways we have two sets aswell and he is making excuses to whipe up everything in the house because he says they are "thirsty"
p.s. Cute Hair!! It really looks good on you :)
woot! woot! hot hair! I really like it!
you look too cute in a cowboy hat...no fair!! :) sounds like a really fun weekend! i totally want a shamwow too!! let me know if it works as good as the commercials say. i love infomercials, there are so many things i want to buy!!! i really want to see Wall-E. Especially because everyone whose seen it LOVES it! Your hair looks SOOO foxy! I love it! It looks soo good! You are too cute for your own good! :)
Post a Comment