12.16.2007

Party On

This weekend was the weekend of christmas parties!
On Friday Mark and I went to my work party at the Coast Plaza hotel, it was actually quite fun. They had a reallly good buffet, and endless shirley temples!!! haha I had my first shirley temple at my work christmas lunch last week and fell in love. So when they're free, I'm all for it.


Last night, (Saturday), I went to my dad's work christmas party, I was his date :)
It was not as fun considering there's a lot more old farts there, but it was also good food. Anddd we got free caricatures done! So I went and got one done of myself....so fun...

I cannnott wait, this is my last week of work! WOOHOO, I am crossing my fingers that mark gets his passport reallll soon, or else he's not coming on the cruise with us! Now that would be depressing.


This week is pretty busy, I have like 50 billion chiropractor appointments to go to. I made the mistake of going to a gung-ho chiropractor that told me I need like 6 weeks of work and apparently, I'm pretty messed up. I guess it's a good thing haha, but I just wasn't looking forward to 6 more weeks of body adjusting.

I thought I'd include a pic of Mark and sahara playing the wii, the little girl we were babysitting last week, I thought it was pretty cute.






Well I'm off to bed, it's 10 pm!

Em

No comments: