Well I'm finally able to get on here and post something! I already feel so behind, I'm trying to get as much blogging done as possible, I want to be a faithful blogger :P
I have to say I am quite disappointed christmas has come and gone so soon. I couldn't imagine working in 2 days, I'm so glad I booked my vacation time. Although, it still doesn't seem long enough. But we don't speak of work, it's something I choose not to talk about during my holidays! haha





This made me laugh..I know it's dark, but it's my cousin having fun with some penguins...

So christmas has been wonderful! Mark and I spent the day at my parents house, and the evening with his family. We got a sweet printer from my dad, which we really needed, and Tonnnsss of clothes. It was very lovely, we got some nice gifts.
But BEST of alll, Mark bought me a NEW CAMERA!! We were planning on buying it for a bit now, but he secretly bought it, and gave it to me for christmas. It's a Canon Rebel Xti, I lovve it, she's my baby. I even named her Ebony, haha. But yea, we pretty much fight over it all the time, we have to take turns because we always want to take the pictures. I've been wanting a nice camera for a while, so I'm quite excited about it. I've put off photography since I was in high school, but now I can hopefully get back into it, bring back an old hobby.
But BEST of alll, Mark bought me a NEW CAMERA!! We were planning on buying it for a bit now, but he secretly bought it, and gave it to me for christmas. It's a Canon Rebel Xti, I lovve it, she's my baby. I even named her Ebony, haha. But yea, we pretty much fight over it all the time, we have to take turns because we always want to take the pictures. I've been wanting a nice camera for a while, so I'm quite excited about it. I've put off photography since I was in high school, but now I can hopefully get back into it, bring back an old hobby.
Mark's brother Ian is up from the states with his girlfriend, so we've been able to spend a lot of time with the family. We went shopping on boxing day, and then Mark and I had a couple days to ourselves. I booked a couple nights in the Sheraton Suites Eau Claire as a gift to him. I think he was happy with it haha. I usually like to think of different gifts to give, instead of just a tie or something. But we had a great time.

On Boxing Day we decided to have lunch with some other couples. Since Meg and Mike were up we invited them to come to lunch with Dave and Ash and us. We were trying to get Jeni and Brian, but we couldn't get ahold of them. But it was good to get together. It would be really nice if we could get a bunch of couples together for a big date. Unfortunately that's a little more difficult than we'd like haha.

Yesterday we went to Banff with the family, we go pretty much every year now. I won't be surprised if it becomes some sort of tradition. We brought our camera and took some pictures of the places we went. Marks sisters were being my little models, I think they like our camera.
But yea, so that's pretty much it, we've had some jam-packed days actually. I was expecting more relaxing days at home, but we haven't had many of those. Which kind of stinks, but hopefully I'll fit a couple in.
We're going on our CRUISE in 2 Days!! We're all pretty excited, it will be my second cruise, but my first time in western mexico. It will be really fun with Mark's family. We'll definitely take LOTS of pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment