Well it's FINALLY been officialized, it's taken forever, but finally done!
JUNE 1ST 2007, Is when Mark and I are going to be sealed in the Temple for Time & all Eternity.
YAHHHHHHHHHHH hahah, so excited.
I think it will come faster than I expect, but at the same time, I think it will take forever to arrive. Mainly because I'm stuck here in Rexburg wishing I was at home with my fiance, and family...getting ready for the wedding. It's gonna be quite the shock, working hard on school and then going back home to find a full-time job to work my butt off to save money for the wedding. And the fact that that will be the job I'll need when Mark and I move into our own place. I better find a good one. Ah the pressure haha.
It's so exciting though, life moves so much faster than you anticipate. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was 15 and saying I wasn't gonna get married for another 20 years haha, and then suddenly a couple years ago I realized it was a possiblity within the next 5 years. Sure enough I've found the greatest man in the world and I have to marry him, I just love him too much haha.
I can't imagine what it's like for you women who have started having children, I bet it was just yesterday you were pregnant with your 3 year old or whatever age he/she may be.
I'm not too opposed to life moving quickly though, that just means you're getting closer to your eternal goal, which is most important of all.
Anyways, so June 1st sounds like a pretty dang good date to me. First it was June 8th, then it was May 25th...but now we've got it haha. I'm pretty sure the booking of the temple seals the deal haha. Ah so pumped.
Okay, I'm off. Love ya'llllllllllll
2.21.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment